- Schedule: 10:45 AM (Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) TEMPORALLY IS NOT AVAILABLE
- Duration: 2,15 h.
- Price: Based on tips, you decide how much should cost such an experience
- Meeting point: Meeting point: The meeting point of our tours is in the Main Market Square (Rynek Glówny) in front of the monument of Adam Mickiewicz, next to Zara shop. Look for the guides with white umbrellas and logo of trumpeter.
- Book this tour at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The tour will take you to the most important places of Cracow’s Old Town. We will discover how the city has changed in more than 1000 years of its history. On our tour you will visit the most beautiful places of the city: Main Market Square and St.Mary’s Church, Cloth Hall and St.Adalbert’s Church, Medieval Cracow’s fortifications and the Slowacki Theater, The oldest university in Cracow and John Paul II spots, Wawel Hill with the Castle and the Cathedral. As a cherry on a pie you will catch the fire of the most famous Cracow´s dragon
About the tour:
You have just arrived to Cracow and you would like to discover the most important places in the city? Or maybe, you are already here for a few days and you want to know all the details about places you have seen? Then this tour is for you!
We will take you on a journey, from the city’s very begginnings in early medieval ages, all the way to modern times. Walking around the streets in Cracow, we will discover how the city has changed over more than 1000 years of time – architecture, topography, city’s planning, people’s lives.
We will see the most important buidlings in the city, which – being in Cracow – you cannot miss, all the time getting to know the details and curiosities that can be rarely found in guide books!
On top of that, we have many legends, stories invented by Cracow’s people, to share with you. This city is a true magical place!
If you want to know who studied at the oldest Cracow’s university, what was happening on the Main Square, why there are so many churches in the city and where all those dragons, that you can see everywhere, come from and… many, many more – join us!
- Main Square
- St. Mary’s Church
- Cloth Hall
- Town Hall Tower
- St. Adalbert’s Church
- Medieval Cracow’s defence fortifications:
– City walls
– The Barbican
– St. Florian’s Gate
- “Planty” – park around the Old Town
- University quarter
- Papal window in the Archbishop’s Palace
- Wawel Castle
- …and many more interesting places!